Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

















Happy Halloween!!




One of my favorite beauty bloggers/Youtubers Amarixe posts a


 questionnaire every Monday so I thought this would be a great post


 for Halloween!


Leave your responses below or post on your blog so I can

read them!




1) Mood




exhausted. it has been an very tiring/emotionally exhausting day








2) When was the last time you carved a pumpkin?




o goodness probably when I was 10 or 11








3) What is your favorite Halloween candy?




Nonchocolate: candy corn

Chocolate: Butterfingers








4) What is your favorite Halloween memory?




Gonna have to say Halloween party sophomore year. I dressed up

as the ever popular Sarah Palin and definitely had a

fun time dancing the night away!













5) Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?




I definitely believe that loved ones we have lost are watching over

and at times are right there with us, but I don't believe

 in the spooky ghost types.








6) Were you allowed to dress up at school for Halloween as a kid?




I'm almost sure we were allowed in elementary school, but not in

middle/high school since I went to a private Christian school.








7) Did you trick-or-treat as a kid? At what age did you stop?




Of COURSE I did!! My mom made me quit at 13 but I still went

around with my little brother and his friends so a couple years I

still got candy! :)








8) What is your favorite Halloween movie?




I am NOT a fan of scary movies! I can't even think of a movie that I

like that has anything to do with Halloween!








9) Did you dress up for Halloween this year? If so, as what?




I was invited to a Halloween party/downtown at the VERY last

 minute (like that afternoon) so I played it safe and went as a

Carolina football player!








10) Weekly goals


.
Call Time Warner to fix bill


Clean apartment since whole family could potentially be coming

over Saturday!


Start studying for next week's plant test :/






xoxo


Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...