Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunday Social Week 7

I've missed the last couple Sunday Social link-ups for various reasons (wedding, vacation, sick etc) but I could NOT let this one pass me by! Especially since it's about one of my favorite new purchases! ;)




Sunday Social


 Favorite handbag you've ever owned



My new Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene! I bought this my first day in London (almost immediately after we got off the plane!) after saving for what seems like FOREVER and it has been my obsession ever since. I carried it the majority of the trip and it was a saving grace when you have to lug around all your rain-gear and souvenirs. Even my dad who was appalled at me that I was spending this much on a handbag came to at least accept it after I carried his stuff around all week :)
   

Dream handbag you lust over


Since I have acquired the bag I have been lusting over for years, I had to peruse through a couple websites to find another bag that captured my attention. I know I know it was a tough task, but never fear I did prevail...



I mean who doesn't love a classic black tote with a huge bow on top?!? Not saying I'll be buying this bag (or any bag for that matter) anytime soon, but if this beauty was to find it's 
way into my closet I wouldn't be upset. 


Of course there is the infamous Hermes Birkin bag that I think all girls lust over. Unless I happen to find myself a man as wealthy as Christian Grey, this will probably be a bag that I will be lusting over for a LONG time! 


Daily essentials in your purse or work bag

Besides the normal basics like wallet, phone etc, there are a couple things that I don't like to leave home without...

  • Erin Condren planner (can't wait to order my new one!)
  • some sort of lip balm 
  • body spray
  • sunglasses


What's in your purse(with pictures)




1. Union Jack umbrella  2. Badgley Mischka wallet  3. Michael Kors pouch  4. Erin Condren planner  5. Target wayfarers  6. Target coupon organizer  7. Gucci sunglasses  8. keys  9. Orbit gum  10. B&BW body spray  11. deodorant  12. hand sanitizer  13. hand lotion  14. pedometer  15. hairbrush  



1. Vera Bradley Carry It All Wristlet in Call Me Coral  2. Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Winter Candy Apple  3. Wimbledon keychain  4. Apartment keys and fob  5. Car remote and key



1. Gucci sunglasses (discontinued)  2. Target wayfarers (here)  3. Erin Condren planner (here)  4. Foray Porous Point Pen...don't bleed through the pages! (here) and random Fleet Feet pen



1. bareMinerals READY SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted (here) 2. bareMinerals Flawless Face brush (here)  3. Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupte in 6 Rose Cannele (here)  4. Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in 008 Peony (here)  5. Chanel Glossimer in 03 Glaze (here)  6. Revlon Lip Butter in 020 Brown Sugar (here)  7. Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara (here)  8. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser (here)  9. Vaseline...great lip treatment!  10. EOS lip balm in sweet mint (here


1. Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Paris Amour (here)  2. Dove deodorant (here)  3. Bath and Body Works lotion in Carried Away (here)  4. Bath and Body Works PocketBac in Twilight Woods  5. Pedometer  6. hairbrush

Hope yall enjoyed this post! I can't wait to read all the other posts that link up!!


7 comments:

  1. Love that you bought your dream bag! That's always the best feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the Neverfull on Friday and I'm loving it so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that red bag!

    come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag! My mom and I were just discussing which Neverfull I should get- it was between the damier azur and this one, seeing as though I already have 3 bags in the original monogram! She LOVED this one and said it was perfect! Good choice according ot me and my mama! xx
    www.southernpearlgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that this pattern is subtle and can be used year round. I love the damier azur as well so my next Louis purchase (a LONG way down the road!) will probably be in that pattern. Gotta start saving now! haha

      Delete
  5. I have been following you for a while and this didn't come up in my feed! Boo!

    I love your new bag! I went back and forth between Damier and Mono ... every time I see the red interior of your bag I wish I would have gotten the Damier! It's beautiful!

    I am so jealous you went to London! We want to go so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...