Friday, July 20, 2012

London Vacation Haul

Happy Friday everyone!! I was SO thankful to actually have today off from work so I could relax and recover from a pretty busy week. If you haven't been following me on twitter (which you should @swtcarolinagrl5) I've been occupied this week not only with work and getting back into the swing of things but also interviewing for a new job that I'm crossing my fingers for! I should find out sometime early next week if I got the position so hopefully I will be able to share more soon!

 Anywhoo, today I thought I would post a video showing all the fun things I got while on my vacation in London. I'm also hoping to put up a couple posts recapping what all we did while we were over there. But I hope you guys enjoy the video and have a great start to the weekend!!!



2 comments:

  1. I love love love your Louis! That will last you for years! It's so exciting that you were able to get Olympics stuff and go to Wimbledon. I can't wait for the day I get to go back to London. I had so much fun when I was there but was by myself so I would love to go with people. Can't wait to see your posts about the trip

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...