Sunday, August 10, 2008

All moved in!

Hello! Sorry for the lack of posting the last couple weeks. After that first chemistry test my class go a lot more intense, but I got a B! So now this weekend my whole focus has been moving into my new apartment!! I don't have any pictures because 1) im taking a break from packing to write this and 2) my camera is still packed away! But as soon as I find it I'll be sure to post some pictures!
This coming week I'm working a WHOLE bunch (30 hours instead of my normal 8) because I haven't been working many hours because of summer classes and I took off all of next week because I am rushing YET again! I don't know if I'm crazy or what, but after a year the desire to be in a sorority is still there. So here we go again! If you girls have any advice for me please let me know! Hope everyone has a good week!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...