Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Delay on the Shopping Post

I know I said I was going to post all about my shopping adventures over spring break, and I fully intended to. I took pictures and everything. But of course life gets in the way. Last night on the way home from the sorority house I got in a little fender bender. Everyone was just fine. If it hadn't been raining all day and the roads weren't wet I probably could've braked and not hit the guy at all. Thankfully, I wasn't issued a ticket or a citation or anything. My dad had originally decided not to file it with the insurance company so our rates wouldn't increase, but when we went to get my car estimated for damages the guy suggested filing with the insurance because they weren't sure how much damage was done to the frame when they get my front bumper off. AND once they have my car they said it could take up the 3 WEEKS to fix!!! And since the insurance company will pay for a rental car, we're going with the insurance! But everything is ok, it was my first accident so of course when I had to call my dad to tell him I bursted into tears! And when I talked to my mom the sobs came again! So ANYWAYS....the shopping post will *hopefully* be coming tomorrow!! Yall have to be the most patient readers ever!!!! And I love ya for it!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Carolina, what a shame! That can be the worst feeling, but at least no one was hurt. But 3 weeks?! That is insane. Really.

    Sending smiles your way,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. USC Gamecock alumni myself. :) Come join Carolina Girls Rollcall @ Carolina Mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I'm sooo sorry. there is nothing worse than being in an accident. I know the feeling all to well :o(

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog- new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...