Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Exciting Things!

Hey everyone! So the spring semester is in full swing and I am trying my hardest to stay on top of things, hence the lack of posts! If you follow me on twitter I do tend to update that multiple times a day so make sure to check that out!

Speaking of staying on top of things, this weekend I pretty much spent the whole time on youtube watching tutorials and various vlogs and decided that I wanted to do that myself! Problem is, I don't have a webcam and my Canon Powershot microphone's range isn't big enough. So I plan to go to Best Buy tomorrow and find a cheap webcam that I can attach to my laptop. If anyone has any suggestions or you have a webcam that you really love, please let me know!

Also, the tutorials I watched all weekend were mostly about beauty, something I KNOW I have no place talking to people about! So as of right now I'm thinking that these vlogs are gonna be about my daily life. So I would like to know what yall would like to see! I was thinking about doing a "whats in my purse" vlog or what I keep in my school bag, how I keep myself organized for school (I dunno I watch other people's videos like these and think they're cool). I'm pretty much open to anything, so PLEASE let me know what yall would like to see! I'm hoping that these vlogs will be an easier way for me to document my life, since obviously I can't keep up with this blog!! Thanks and can't wait to hear your suggestions!!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck. I have no idea what you are talking about but I am excited to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a logitech pro 9000 (or something like that) and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think VLOGS would be really fun. I would horrify people with the contents of my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to like intrude - but I'm trying to go to Pharmacy school myself and I was just curious to what your GPA was..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...