Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Summer! && Crazy Eights

Hey everyone! As of right now I am OFFICIALLY on summer break! This is the first summer since I got into college that I won't be taking any classes, so I'll just be working and RELAXING!
As far as the previous post, this past semester is probably going to be my worst one yet, grade-wise. It's kinda pathetic considering the classes that I was taking, but talking with a friend of mine made me realize that everything will work out how its supposed to. If I'm meant to get into pharmacy school, it'll happen. If I'm meant to graduate with a B.S. in Biology, I am confident that I will be able to find a career or a further speciality that I will love. This is all in a process to learn that there are some things that I won't be able to control once they are outta my hands.

On a lighter note! I found this tag that Emily posted over at From the Land of Cotton and thought it would be a good way to kick off my summer of blogging.

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Law and Order: SVU
2. Say Yes to the Dress
3. Real Housewives (any season, but esp. NJ)
4. The Biggest Loser
5. Project Runway
6. Friends
7. Chelsea Lately
8. Days of our Lives

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink
1. Chili's
2. Outback
3. Wild Wings
4. Zaxbys
5. Sonic
6. Chick fil A
7. Moe's
8. California Dreaming

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. a relaxing summer
2. Jenna's wedding
3. family summer vacation
4. getting outta school
5. discovering my dream career
6. 21st birthday!!!
7. CAROLINA FOOTBALL!
8. Sex and the City 2 movie

8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday
1. woke up later than I should have
2. studied for my history final
3. forgot it was tuesday & was happy to find an SVU marathon
4. made a junk food/haircare run to walmart
5. put off aforementioned studying till midnight
6. got super stressed out with life and had a friend calm me down
7. realized how much I love living by myself
8. found out I have a slight addiction to chips and queso sauce

8 Things I like about Winter
1. Christmas
2. a month off of school
3. bundling up in cute layers
4. scarves
5. resurrecting my North Face jacket
6. when we get snow here the whole state shuts down
7. bigtime SEC games && bowl games
8. decorations

8 Things I am Passionate About
1. life
2. my family
3. good friendships
4. good customer service
5. people actually learning how to drive
6. learning&living God's great plan for my life
7. L&O:SVU (newfound obsession!)
8. making every moment a good time

8 Words or Phrases I Use Often
1. yall
2. I do not!
3. just kidding
4. o my word!
5. "just a baby!" (to my puppy)
6. how precious
7. go cocks! (esp. during football season)
8. i love it

8 Things I Have Learned from the Past
1. true friends really are hard to find
2. college is SO much better than high school
3. don't lose a friendship over something petty
4. things really do happen for a reason
5. don't sweat the small stuff *still learning*
6. cherish every moment with your loved ones. Never know how much time is left
7. be thankful for what you have.
8. brunettes really do have more fun :)

8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See
1. London (Wimbledon)
2. Hawaii
3. Australia
4. NYC (already been but love to go again!)
5. Greece
6. Paris
7. Milan
8. Cancun

8 Things I Currently Want/Need
1. halfway decent grades in my classes!
2. GET INTO PHARMACY SCHOOL
3. a new haircut (still want it long but just something different)
4. lose the weight I gained back this school year
5. couple everyday summer dresses
6. black Tory Burch revas
7. couple weekend trips to the beach this summer
8. continue learning to love the life I live!!!

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! It actually made me think for a couple categories!


3 comments:

  1. What a fun tag! I will probably play along in a day or so! I love Real Housewives NJ! Glad you're done with school, I have exactly 2 weeks left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with so much of this! especially the need for my first pair of tory burch reva's! oh, it's the little (retail) things in life, huh?

    have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally going to do this right now!

    XoXo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...