Monday, April 4, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!



Chelsea Lauren at Finding a New Me just awarded me the Versatile Blogger award!!
Thanks girlie :)

Guidelines:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know they've received the award.

7 Things About Me:
1. I have never dyed my hair! Brunette for life :)

2. Most days on campus you're gonna find me in yoga pants/norts and a tshirt. (don't judge!)

3. I will always and forever be a Gamecock (even though I am applying to other SEC pharm schools *gasp*)


4. I waste WAY too much time watching L&O:SVU


5. Over the past couple months I have spent most of my money on makeup/beauty stuff instead of clothes.

6. I am just slighty obsessed with my ipod touch. It never leaves my side.

7. Crystal Lite energy packets in the wild strawberry flavor are the only way I get stuff done in the library!

Some of my newly discovered blogs...

Hope yall have a fabulous week!!

xoxo
N


2 comments:

  1. Am a Gamecock too! And a born and bred Southern Girl! Love your blog and this post. Charleston is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for tagging me! Even though this is kinda late... I will answer these questions soon! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...