Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

My momma is without a doubt my best friend. From a very young age my mom and I have had a close relationship. (Yes, I am that girl who tended to hang out more with her mom than her friends) As I get older, I realize that friends, some who I thought would forever have my back, can let you down, but your mom will ALWAYS be there, not matter what. I've done some good things, and I've done some pretty dumb things, and for each and every one my mom has been there (and dad too, but that post comes next month!).

I can talk to my mom about pretty much anything, whether its trying to decide what to do with my life, the latest thing I shouldn't have bought, or my obsession with SVU. She may not understand my lazy tendencies, the fact that i can never be on time, or my procrastinating ways (in all fairness, i get these traits from my dad haha), but she loves me just the same.

Hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful day. I hope you felt special, treasured, and loved. Us kids may not say it enough, but we love yall and are so thankful for all the sacrifices you have made to make sure we had the most out of life.

I LOVE YOU MOM!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...