Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Bachelor

Did anyone else watch the Bachelor last night? Jason was by far my favorite guy from last season and I was so sad when Deann didn't pick him in the end! Well at least thats what we thought! I couldn't BELIEVE that in the season preview they show Deann coming back and telling him she wants another chance! Supposedly, in November Deann told her then fiance Jesse that she "loved him but wasn't 'in love' with him"...pretty much the same thing she told Jason. I'm *hoping* she's only back for one episode because I don't wanna see Jason get his heart broken again! What were your thoughts? Would you want Jason and Deann back together?

5 comments:

  1. I would NOT want DeAnna and Jason back together! She had her chance and blew it. I saw that and was furious! I thought tonight's episode was really great though. There are some interesting girls, that's for sure! I can't wait to watch him fall in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely NOT want them back together... I guess no one ever taught Deanna that "you snooze, you lose!" haha :) I mean after letting him get down on his knee like that and then telling him no?? That was so hard to watch! I am pulling for Melissa.. I think she is so cute and bubbly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way...he needs to give her the boot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...