Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My First Awards!!

I've been so blessed to have such a great response as I returning to the blogging world! Both of these awards were given to me by the my fellow Carolina Girl Adelaide over at Sweet, Sassy and Always Classy




Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! Be sure to link  to your nominees within your post. Let them know what they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received  your award. 


"This blog invests and believes in proximity - nearness in space, time, and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award. 

I was also given the Honest Scrap award by Sara Beth over at Montana Musings of a Southern Girl

The rules are as follows:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

2)Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

ONE: I am NOT a morning person! I hate getting up and getting ready...especially for class. But I love staying up till 3 or 4 am watching mindless television or surfing the net.

TWO: My school stuff MUST be organized, but my room always seems to be a mess! Yet I always know where everything is!

THREE: I didn't get my driver's license till I was 17. 

FOUR: My favorite family vacation is going to Disney World with  my family. I've been 5 times, yet every-time my family is talking about where to go for vacation, my first response is ALWAYS Disney World. I swear I was born there.

FIVE: I'm a reality TV junkie. Real Housewives of OC and ATL, Jon and Kate +8, Biggest Loser, The Hills, Top Chef. You name it I watch it.

SIX: I don't eat hamburgers or steak. I spit it out as a baby and have never eaten it since.

SEVEN: I can't cook. Slowly I've been trying some new things since I've been out on my own, but I have yet to cook something that didn't come out of a box mix. 

EIGHT: I have never dyed my hair. I will always and forever be a brunette :)

NINE: I obsessively check my facebook and school email about 50 times a day.

TEN: I will always and forever be a Carolina Gamecock fan till the day I die!!


I pass these awards onto:

9 comments:

  1. Thank you --thank you! I am so honored. PPPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards! Your letter for the game is "L"! Have fuN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! You have made my day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it! I too am an obsessive email checker, although the blackberry helps for that, and I have actually been toning down the facebook usage recently! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I can't believe Stacey was wearing a Lilly dress on What Not to Wear, now that's something I've got to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never dyed my hair either :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award! Your blog is so cute! I love reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...