Sunday, February 6, 2011

Quick! Need Yall's Opinion!

Happy Superbowl Sunday! Tonight until 11pm PST Dogeared Jewelry is having 20% off their entire site! For those of yall not familiar with Dogeared, they have the most delicate and beautiful pieces of jewelry ever! Each piece comes on a cardboard square that has a message on it pertaining to the charm on the necklace/bracelet etc. I have been browsing this site for a couple months now and could never make a decision as to which one to get. Right now my life is kinda crazy and I'm not sure where I'll end up, so I thought this would be a perfect time to purchase an inspiring piece. Problem is I have narrowed it down to 2 and just can't decide!!

Make a wish and put on your necklace. get ready to accomplish the incredible! You can do whatever you set your mind and your heart to. wear your necklace as a reminder that you are capable of anything you imagine.

Make a wish and put on your necklace. the lotus flower grows up through the dark and out into the light of the sun. let your necklace be a reminder of the incredible beauty that can come from change. grow and believe!

Which one do I pick?? If you would like to take part in the sale, you still have a couple hours! Just enter the code SUPERSHOP2011 at checkout!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You won my St Bernard Sports giveaway! :) Email me for the code!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...