Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

  • Law and Order:SVU!!!!!
I know I know! I talk about this show all the time, but this week's episode (that JUST aired) was a-FREAKIN-mazing!! As I'm sure you can see from all the caps in this explanation haha. I'm not gonna bore you with all the details that made it awesome, but if you are not watching this show, YOU NEED TO!!!
  • Kappa Kappa Bible Study

Last week we started a bible study on Wednesday nights and I absolutely LOVE it! Wednesdays are my longest days (class 10 until 5) and this gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day. All the girls are just amazing and I'm constantly reminded how blessed I am to be a part of this amazing organization.

3 comments:

  1. so glad you had a wonderful day girlie,you deserve it!

    bible study with sweet girls is great! :) LAW and ORder was AMAZING:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad that I'm not the only one who loves Law & Order SVU.. my roommates think I'm sick! I can't even explain it to them!

    LC
    http://www.peacelovemargaritas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SVU was so good! Loved that Countess LuAnn made an appearance as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...