Thursday, August 16, 2012

OOTD & Haul + July GlossyBox


Hello! I'm gonna go ahead and apologize for the first part of this video...it was my first time using my iPhone to film an OOTD and obviously I'm very rusty!! But I hope you enjoyed anyways and if you would like to see more OOTD's let me know! 

Below is the breakdown of price value for the items I received in my GlossyBox. I always do this when I receive any kind of beauty box to see if I'm getting my money's worth.

  • ALLESSANDRO INTERNATIONAL Pedix Heel Rescue Balm: $5.55
  • OFRA COSMETICS Universal Eyebrow Pencil: $10.00 (full size)
  • SEBASTIAN Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo: $3.03
  • SEBASTIAN Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditioner: $4.23
  • SENNA COSMETICS Double Dose Lip Lacquer: $22.00 (full size)

TOTAL VALUE: $44.81

Even though GlossyBox is the most expensive of the beauty boxes, at least you are getting double back what you paid. 




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...