Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days of SCG: Day 2 - Fall TV

My first fall love is college football, but fall television definitely comes in a close second! Here's a glimpse of what I'm currently loving and shows I'm planning to watch this fall...

Currently watching...


Castle - Mondays 10pm

Finally a couple on one of the shows I watch gets together!! The combination of author Richard Castle's wit and humor along with Detective Kate Beckett's strong will and bravery make this a very interesting couple to watch. We're 2 episodes into the season and so far I have been loving every minute of "Caskett"! 


Law and Order: SVU - Wednesdays 9pm

This should come as no surprise to anyone that this show is on my list. After Detective Stabler left at the end of season 12 *tear* I was nervous as far as if the show was still going to succeed. But judging by the body of work from last season and this season's premiere (if you watched it too...HOLY COW RIGHT?!?), I will be one of the first to say this show is as good if not better than it has been in years. Yes I do miss the relationship Benson had with Stabler, but it gives so much more for the character of Olivia to play and we get to see her confront feelings and circumstances she hasn't before. If I watch one show during this week, this is the show. 


Dancing with the Stars: All Stars - Mondays & Tuesdays 8pm

I used to watch all the seasons of DWTS, but for one reason or another had lost touch with the show the last couple years, but I started watching All Stars last week and saw some of my old favorites (Shawn Johnson! Melissa Ryecroft!) and knew I had to stay tuned this season. It's definitely a harder season to watch because everyone is SOO good and stars who dance really well are getting voted off on week 2!

 

666 Park Avenue - Sunday 10pm

I kept going back and forth with wanting to watch this show, but then Sunday night rolled around and I decided to give it a shot. And lemme tell ya, it is definitely a show that keeps you on your toes and a shocked look on your face! There were a couple times in the first episode where my mouth fell open in surprise! I'm not sure if it's a clear winner yet, but I'm planning to watch for at least the next couple weeks. I'm intrigued.... 

Planning to watch....


Nashville - Wednesday October 10 10pm

Drama + country music + Hayden Panettiere = can't wait for this premiere!


The Vampire Diaries - Thursday October 11 8pm

I will be the first to admit that I am NOT a vampire person. I have never read a Twilight book nor seen the movies, but for one reason or another I found myself on youtube last week watching clips of The Vampire Diaries. TWO HOURS LATER...and watching how the last season ended...well it sucked me in  *no pun intended* enough to want to know what happens between Elena, Damon, and Stefan. (totally Team "Delena" in case you were wondering!)


What TV shows are you looking forward to this fall? Any good ones I need to be watching???


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...