Wednesday, October 10, 2012

31 Days of SCG: Day 8,9, & 10 - Catchup

Apologies for lumping these couple days into one post. My body has decided to turn against me and plague me with random hives breakouts, acid reflux, and today I had to call out of work due to a fun virus/sinus infection combo! This all just goes to show it NEVER FAILS...I will always be sick during my birthday week!! 

So once again I'm linking up with the Vintage Apple for Pinterest Wednesday. I usually just share random pins that I have found throughout the week but I'm mixing things up and going with a theme today. I've been itching for a while to change up my bedroom furniture and linens but I just can't decided on what kind of 'look' I want. So here are some pins I'm hoping to get inspiration from! Enjoy! 





Source: bhg.com via Natalie on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...