Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days of Sweet Carolina Girl: Day 1

Keeping up with a blog, especially after so many years, can sometimes be a love/hate relationship. I've struggled for a while now about what kind of "direction" I wanted my blog to go in. Do I stay with my current 'style' which is a lifestyle blog and blog about a little bit of everything, or focus in on one of my loves, such a beauty products?? 




I also think that since I started blogging 5 years ago, the blogging world has changed A LOT!  And if you have been blogging for any amount of time you know what I'm talking about. So, in an effort to get 'back to basics' I'm starting a series called "31 Days of Sweet Carolina Girl" and linking up with The Nester as part of her 31 Dayers 2012. I didn't want to settle on a certain topic to write about each day, but rather have this series motivate me to simply jot down a couple things about daily life. I want to start using this blog as a journal of sorts...basically what it starting out being way back when! Now that's not to say I won't still do some link-ups and more than likely I will miss a day or two, but I hope you enjoy these day to day musings of my post-grad life!! And let me know if you are a 31 dayer as well, I would love to read!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...