Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Days of SCG: Day 16 - Birthdays {catch up}


Last Thursday I turned the big 2-3!! Woohoo haha. And in true Natalie style I was sick on my birthday :( Sick enough in fact to make a wonderful trip to the doctor and get blood work done. But thankfully I've been feeling much better since then and got to celebrate with a couple birthday dinners with my family. And of course a birthday wouldn't be complete without some presents!!

As I get older and mom keeps asking for birthday/Christmas gift suggestions, I find it harder and harder to come up with things. What I really wanted was new bedding, but of course I can't seem to find exactly what I want or even decide on what the new look for my room to be. But of course Mom did a wonderful job with the gifts for my birthday, and I just can't help but share!


from left going clockwise

Ugg Dakota Slippers - here
JCrew Factory Stripe Blouse - here
Gap Nautical dress - similar here
Kate Spade Portola Valley Darla wallet - similar here




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...