Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days of SCG: Day 3 - Pinterest Wednesday

I love this pinterest linkup! I sometimes feel that I pin so many things on Pinterest that some real gems can get lost in the shuffle, so these "best of" type posts are really great to highlight some of my favorite things. Most recently I've been looking for some fall outfit inspirations along with Christmas list ideas and new bedroom decor. But as you will see below I still tend to pin a little bit of everything! 


Seriously though, this trend needs to die...


Source: etsy.com via Natalie on Pinterest



Source: via Natalie on Pinterest

LOVE this wedding day photo idea! "don't corrupt the flower girl!"



can't wait to organize my tshirts this way



such a simple idea but it makes a cool look. 3 over-the-door mirrors



can't wait when it actually gets cool enough to wear outfits like this



LOVE this hair color!


This Burberry coat is on my Christmas list.



it's so organized!! this post has some really great organizational ideas

Hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. Love the "don't corrupt the flower girl" pic! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...