Monday, October 15, 2012

31 Days of SCG: Day 15 - Little Problems

Happy Monday everyone! I hope every had a nice weekend. Mine was busy between working both Saturday and Sunday along with celebrating my cousin's 3rd birthday...and watching the Gamecocks put up a good fight against the LSU Tigers, but sadly being defeated :( 

Today I wanted to share with yall an adorable new website I'm sure all sorority women will love! Anyone who has been a part of Greek life knows how important the big-little relationship is. Your big is someone you can go to for just about anything, from what to wear to that night's social function to what professors and classes you need to stay away from. Having a more intimate "family" within your sorority house is a great way to make a big group of girls seems a little bit smaller. 




Another great perk of becoming a "big" is getting to shower your new "little" with presents and goodies during reveal week!! This is where Little Problems comes in! As far as I know, this is the first website that has sorority products that specifically targets the big/little relationship, which I think is just so cool! Here is a look at some of the great things they offer.


This koozie would be perfect for gamedays! 



I think these tank tops would be so cute for Big/Little reveal! I love anything with the "Keep Calm..." theme! 

Another great thing is that proceeds from every purchase on Little Problems goes towards Wounded Warrior Project, so really the question is why WOULDN'T you purchase from them!?!




**I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own**

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...