Monday, October 22, 2012

31 Days of SCG: Day 22 - Monday Questionnaire


Happy Monday! I am working on a couple posts to recap the weekend, but I thought I would start the week off with a nice questionnaire. I got these questions once again from Amarixe. Feel free to join and answer the questions!


1. Mood : calm. tired.

2. What was the best part of your weekend? Color Me Rad 5K!! (recap post to come!)


3. If you HAD to choose one: drastic hair color change, or drastic hair cut? drastic hair color...always wanted to know what I would look like as a blonde haha

4. Current nail polish: fingers: none toes: essie skirting the issue 


5. You're carving a pumpkin...what do you carve? monogram!

6. Current outfit: yoga pants and gamecock national champ tshirt

7. Are there any TV shows you are really loving at the moment? Castle, L&O:SVU, and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders!!


8. Do you change your makeup routine with the seasons? How is it different for fall? not too drastically. sometimes switch to a heavier foundation and darker eye makeup 

9. Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? considering I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out the next morning and working until 10pm Halloween night...no

10. Weekly goals: finish all my laundry, start cosmetic microbiology midterm, clean apartment cuz bestie is coming to stay with me for the weekend!!!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...