Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Days of SCG: Day 17 - Christmas Lust List

Happy Wednesday! The last couple weeks Mom has been bugging me for my birthday/Christmas list so she can get to shopping!! Well my birthday has come and gone so now it's on the big list making! We all know that presents aren't the important part of Christmas, but it is fun to dream a little! So as part of Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday I thought I would share my Christmas list, long shots and all!!



I've been wanting a pair of Revas for YEARS now! Now is as good a time as ever to snag some up since I can justify wearing them to both jobs!


Source: toms.com via Natalie on Pinterest

Gamecock Toms!


Source: lyst.com via Natalie on Pinterest




MAJOR long shot, but it's just so pretty!!


Source: gap.com via Natalie on Pinterest

Gap has been seriously knocking it out of the park lately! All my casual everyday clothes have been coming from them! Love this polka dot sweater and their boyfriend oxfords are SOO comfy!

Source: gap.com via Natalie on Pinterest




These boots are a little bit of a cheat since I know I'm already getting these. Mom and I bought these a couple months ago on our Charlotte shopping trip but I just couldn't not share these pretties! Can't wait to wear them!

What is on your Christmas list?? 



PS- Tomorrow the Sephora Friends & Family sale officially starts in stores & online. However, unlike years past you must have an online code or invite from an employee to participate! If you would like an email leave me a comment or email me! I'll be sharing what my favorite picks are for the sale!

swtcarolinagrl {at} gmail {dot} com

4 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog foreverrrrrr
    And honestly, I'd love to have a code for friends and family! jlhkinnison {at} yahoo {dot} com !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're on the list! Thanks for reading and being loyal :)

      Delete
  2. I would DIE for that Yurman. So so pretty.
    I'd love to snag a code for Sephora (and spill on the latest & greatest!)
    hmusiak at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're on the list! Happy shopping and let me know what goodies you pick up!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...